Cierra.Katrina.Corinne.Brittany.Rebecca

Cierra.Katrina.Corinne.Brittany.Rebecca
We are an exclusive gang that mobs in David John. That is what is up.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oh my heavens...


I would just like to say that it was just a wonderful thing to be approximately only 5 feet away from this gorgeous girl today at Sundance...
Dear Zooey, I wish you would've seen the bewildered look on my face as I gazed upon yours, you probably would've laughed. :) LOVE, your biggest fan ever.

^Thats what I need to say to her right now, so if you have any connections to this chick, just let me know.

Well, I waited in line for 4 hours to see the premier of her new movie just to have some lady tell us they were sold out. Thus, it was quite an uneventful day besides being in Zooey's presence for 5 mins. NO BIG DEAL AT ALL.

Alright, I'm done.. Gotta go watch the season finale of House Season 1, good work girls. :)

Xoxo- me.

No comments:

Post a Comment