Cierra.Katrina.Corinne.Brittany.Rebecca

Cierra.Katrina.Corinne.Brittany.Rebecca
We are an exclusive gang that mobs in David John. That is what is up.

Monday, January 31, 2011

It finally happened...

I got my first power strawberry surf rider Jamba today (shout out Kyle for being my Jamba flavor twin).  Usually I just get original size because that's about all I can handle, but Cierra always gets power, so I finally broke down and tried it.  Also, I feel like I should take advantage of being able to purchase a whole bladder's worth of Jamba this year while it comes out of my meal plan, since I know next year I won't want to pony up the money to buy one.  I can't report how the power size is working for me since I'm still currently drinking it and probably will be for the next 10 years of my life, but so far so good.


-B

No comments:

Post a Comment