Cierra.Katrina.Corinne.Brittany.Rebecca

Cierra.Katrina.Corinne.Brittany.Rebecca
We are an exclusive gang that mobs in David John. That is what is up.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cheesin' it up in here.


You win some, you lose some.


I know I sounded a little pessimistic lately, so I just wanted every one to see I am alive and breathing, death did not come over me. Today, I got my Chem test back that I died on, and I felt like crying. BUT then, I went to Calculus and discovered I got a 100 on that test. So no, you can’t win em all, but I got this freaking awesome t-shirt from the Math Department for getting a genius score or something. Obviously I got the one with Einstein's face on it, I thought it was the best choice, and as you can see I'm only a little bit excited to have him on my shirt.

sly I

No comments:

Post a Comment