Cierra.Katrina.Corinne.Brittany.Rebecca

Cierra.Katrina.Corinne.Brittany.Rebecca
We are an exclusive gang that mobs in David John. That is what is up.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Proposal.

Uhhh I hereby propose that this blog be turned into a private little thing were we post love letters to each other. Also, I feel like I want to be like the sisterhood of the traveling pants with you guys- but I don't have pants, nor any other idea what could travel between us. But I miss you all, and obviously am creepy and want to know your life. Plus I think it'd be really sweet, especially since I'm not going back to the Y and will feel all left out. ANYWAY, let me know what you think- we need an item, and to write each other on here..... please...... :) LOVE YOU ALL.

Xoxo.
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment