Cierra.Katrina.Corinne.Brittany.Rebecca

Cierra.Katrina.Corinne.Brittany.Rebecca
We are an exclusive gang that mobs in David John. That is what is up.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Leaving.

We're all packing up, 2 of us saying good bye to BYU til next fall, 2 of us staying for spring, and 1 loner who will not be returning- me.

Reality hit me today when I saw my good-old-friend Holly leave. Like packing our rooms up didn't send me the message that this is it- I cried and realized we're done. It's weird to think that we've been here for 8 months. Although the DJ 5 has only been mobbin' the halls of this dorm for half of them, it went by WAY fast. Nevertheless, I am stoked to be done with the first of a million years of school I have left.

Welp, I leave you with my mixed emotions to cram for a final I have tomorrow- HOORAY ME.

Xoxo.
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment